In the first year of Ryan's marriage, my gift to him was to update a blog on a weekly (or as close to it as I could) basis. The purpose was to give him some tips I have learned about marriage. It was a commitment, but one I was happy to do.
My yearly blog to you will be a little bit more than marriage. I will include some thoughts on father hood, raising boys, and even might have a "guest blogger" (Whitney) to give some wife/mother perspective from time to time.
In general, this blog is mostly for you. But when you see something that applies to both of you, have Danielle check it out too. If Whitney can come on board and enjoy some writing, it will be something you and Danielle can read together.
Anyways, I hope this will be a blessing to you...something to provide a tip or encouragement during your first year of marriage. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment